1.5 cups gluten free oats (1 cup blended and the rest as they are)
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp chia seeds
dash of almond milk or oat milk
3 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbs honey
1/4 cup buckwheat
cocoa nibs and blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
2. Blend 1 cup of the gluten free oats.
3. Mash the banana and whisk the egg together.
4. Melt the coconut oil and the honey on low heat.
5. While the mix is melting, add all the dry ingredients together and mix them together thoroughly.
6. Now add the dry ingredients to the banana and egg mixture. Mix together and then add the melted coconut oil and honey.
7. Use the almond milk to get it to a soft "wet" consistency.
8. If you choose to do half cocoa nibs and half blueberries then split the mixture in half and mix them in - again use more almond milk to keep the batter moist.
9. Make little round cookies on a baking sheet - about the size that you want the cookies to be.
10. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
Feel free to tag us and use the hashtag #moonchildcookies! :)