Lunar Luxe Bra Top - Navy Blue
The Lunar Luxe Bra Top from Moonchild is a super comfortable bra top with a feminine and minimalistic design. It features a soft elastic band, adjustable straps and optional removable cups.
The super soft recycled material is perfect for yoga, Pilates or whatever is your favorite workout session. Lunar Luxe is Soft, Comfortable and Recycled. Designed to empower women and perfect match to our Lunar Luxe Leggings.
Designed with the softest recycled bluesign® certified fabric.
79% Recycled Polyester / 21% Spandex
The new Lunar Luxe styles are designed by Moonchild in Denmark and manufactured in Vietnam. Our factory has the highest focus on safety and the environment and has obtained ISO 14001, Oeko-Tex 1000, and bluesign® certification.
CHRISTMAS GIFTS - EXTENDED RETURN
Extended returns - Orders placed 15th November to 24th December can be returned by 15th January 2023. As an extra gift we include a FREE Moonchild Tote Bag with all orders in this period.
All Moonchild Yoga Wear clothing is shipped from our warehouse in Denmark. We offer International Shipping and work with GLS, PostNord and UPS to offer our customers fast and secure delivery of your Moonchild products.
With GLS, PostNord and UPS delivery you will receive your order within:
|29 DKK||2 - 3 days|
|39 DKK||2 - 3 days|
|Nordic (Sweden / Finland)||Cost||Time|
|PostNord Collect (Sweden / Finland)||9 €||4 - 6 days|
|PostNord Home Delivery
(Sweden / Finland)
4 - 6 days
UPS Standard Shop Delivery
|9 €||3 - 5 days|
UPS Standard Home Delivery
|12 €||3 - 5 days|
|Norway, Switzerland, UK||Cost||Time|
|20 €||8 - 10 days|
|USA / Canada||Cost||Time|
|27 €||10 - 15 days|
|Rest of World||Cost||Time|
|40 €||10 - 15 days|
DO I PAY IMPORT CUSTOMS/TAXES IN MY COUNTRY?
- Moonchild is a company operation from within the EU. When an order is shipped to a customer living outside the EU, an additional import VAT and duties will be added by local authorities. The recipient is liable to pay these upon delivery. In addition to this, UPS may charge a handling fee. We are letting you know in order for you to make an informed decision before placing an order with us. Please note that we are unable to calculate or estimate the total amount as Moonchild Yoga Wear has no control over the duties and charges or exchange rates.
- Please note that, since the UK is no longer a part of the EU, different terms and conditions apply to your order. For further information on UK taxes and duties, please see www.gov.uk
CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
- You will receive an email with a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped. Please allow 48 hours for your order to be packed. This email will also include a link to the shipping provider’s website so you can follow the progress of your package.
- Any issues with your delivery please contact first the shipping provider and inform then of our tracking number as they are best suited to help you directly and will request to talk to the receiver for further information.
- If for some reason you do not receive an email, please email us at email@example.com and we will gladly provide your shipping and tracking information.
WHAT ARE THE RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICIES?
Returns & Exchanges
To make a return directly to us the following conditions apply:
- We only accept returns for purchases made from this website.
- Items need to be unworn.
- Items need to be unwashed.
- Items must be returned with all original tags still attached.
- Items must be delivered to our warehouse - not a parcel shop or post office
How long can I think before submitting my return request?
- A return request must be submitted within 14 days of receipt of your items by e-mail to us, after this date you will have 14 days more to return the item to us.
How should I pack my return order?
- We recommend re-using the original packaging and sealing it with packing tape. It's the sustainable way to go!
HOW DO I GET MY RETURN/EXCHANGE STARTED?
- Please visit your Return Center to initiate your return: https://moonchild.myreturnscenter.com/
All returns should be sent to the Moonchild warehouse at:
Is there anything else I should do?
- Please include a note in the package with your name, order number and if you wish to have a refund or exchange for a different size. The return cost is to be paid by the customer - for exchange of size we will ship the new size to you free of charge.
Can I use any delivery company?
- IMPORTANT: It does not matter which delivery company you send it back with - but you have to make sure they delivery to the end address above as we do not accept to pick-up returns from parcel shops with Hermes, GLS etc. or night delivery with DAO.
I bought my product from a reseller, how do I return/exchange it?
- Great that you support your local community. Please take your return or exchange back to the original point of purchase for processing. Only the retailer from whom you made your purchase will be able to issue a refund or exchange.
Do I pay shipping on my return or exchange?
- We are not able to provide a return shipping label or cover the shipping cost for returns. When need to exchange a size we will cover the cost of shipping the new item to you.
- Moonchild Yoga Wear is not responsible for lost return packages or costs associated with shipping back a return or exchange.
What about damages?
- Sometimes small manufacturing issues cannot be seen until an item is worn. If you notice a manufacturing issue, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work out the best solution for the issue.
Please note: If you are exchanging an item due to a manufacturing issue, Moonchild Yoga Wear will refund the cost of international standard return shipping.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact us.
Feel free to reach out to our customer service team at email@example.com should you need clarification on our delivery and return policy.
We hope your Moonchild yoga mat will give you many hours of support during your movement practice.
We want you to be able to enjoy your mat for as long as possible and get the best possible experience from your new Moonchild yoga mat. So here is a short guide on how to take good care of it.
Let your yoga mat dry
- Wipe it off with a damp cloth and let it dry. After any practice, especially a sweaty one, allow your Moonchild mat to dry before you roll it up. Heading home straight from your yoga class? No problem, just roll it up, take it home and unroll as soon as you can. Wipe off with a damp cloth and let it dry.
Clean your Moonchild Yoga Mat when it is necessary
- Clean it gently - only when needed. Use a tiny drop of dish washing soap diluted with plenty of water, and wipe it gently with a non-abrasive sponge or cloth that is damp, but not soaking wet. We recommend you do this only after every 8-10 uses. If you regularly practice in sweaty conditions, you may wish to clean your mat more frequently, but remember that whilst our planet-friendly Moonchild mat materials are remarkably durable for Yoga practice, over-cleaning or using abrasive products will wear out any materials faster.
Your yoga mat is environmentally friendly
- Avoid keeping your mat out in direct sunlight for long periods. Your mat is, very importantly, biodegradable and so prolonged exposure to the sun can degrade it more quickly. But don’t worry, our mats are OK with a bit of sun.
When rolling your yoga mat
- When putting your mat away, always let it dry and then roll it with the top side (the smooth colored side, with the moon phase print) on the outside. It’s designed to be rolled this way, and it this will help ensure your Moonchild mat rolls out nice and flat each time you use if for your practice.
Because of the absorbent (and hygienic) materials we use, it is the case that your skin’s natural oils may mark or stain the surface of the mat. Try to avoid practicing on the mat with freshly applied oily creams or body oils, etc. as of course these may stain the mat even more. The good news is that these sorts of marks will often fade gradually with time or after cleaning like suggested above. But overall, we hope you will be proud of your mat’s "memories" from all those hours of practice.
Enjoy your new Moonchild Yoga Mat!
Love & Light,
Louise / Founder of Moonchild Yoga Wear
Thank you so much for visiting Moonchild Yoga Wear!
We love to get your feedback to help us improve and to help new people discover Moonchild too!
Read the latest product reviews from our Moonchild customer.