The fall is coming, and many of us are starting to get back to work after a lovely summer holiday. We are getting back into our routines and setting new goals for the fall. We know that it can feel a bit overwhelming getting into your routines, therefore, think it is a great idea to take some time off, relax and bake something good!
We at Moonchild love this delicious banana bread that you either can eat just as it is as a cake or as a slice of bread with some butter and salt on top! Both opinions are delicious! It is healthy, tasty, and great as a snack after a long day at work. The best part is that this recipe is vegan, which we love!
Hope you are as excited as us to try this amazing banana bread! We promise you will not regret it.
300ml almond flour
200ml oat milk
100ml coconut flakes
2 tsp coconut oil
1 tbsp agave syrup
1 ½ tsp baking powder
2 tsp pure vanilla powder
A sprinkle of salt
Cinnamon and cardamom
Walnuts (optional// any other nuts)
- Preheat oven to 180C (356F)
- Start by mixing all the dry ingredients together
- Mash 2 of the bananas well with a fork and mix it with the coconut oil and syrup.
- Now take your banana mix and blend it together with dry ingredients.
- Pour the mix in a bread pan
- Take the last banana and slice it in two and use it as decoration on top of your bread.
- Sprinkle some coconut flakes and walnuts on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes
Much love, Team Moonchild