Work Location: Aarhus, Denmark
Would you like to take on a digital content creator role, focused on driving the future SoMe content for Moonchild Yoga Wear?
Moonchild is on the lookout for a strong social media profile with great skills in content creation for online platforms. Join us for an opportunity to shape the future of social media and online engagement for Moonchild Yoga Wear.
As our new Social Media & Marketing colleague, your primary responsibility is to produce entertaining and engaging content. In addition to the SoMe tasks you will be responsible for the customer support for our online store.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Create unique graphics and videos for our SoMe channels
- Create content for our blog posts and newsletters
- Manage content created by our ambassadors as well as other organic and paid content
- Sharing graphics and content on our SoMe channels
- Creating new and innovative content that engages our community
- Running our customer support with chat and e-mail support for our online store
You are talented and creative and already use Social Media on a daily basis creating reels, stories and beautiful photos. You understands the dos and don’ts of social media. You enjoy exploring online trends and opportunities and are not afraid of putting new ideas to the test. If you like Yoga, Pilates, Running or a general interest in vegan food or a healthy lifestyle this is a big plus as your daily practice and routines could form part of the content and community inspiration.
- At least 1-2 years track record of developing best-in-class online content
- Used to working with Graphic design and video content
- Love to create and share photos and videos on SoMe
- Experience in using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign
- Knowledge of the fashion industry is an advantage
- Personal interest in Yoga, Pilates, Blogging or Healthy Lifestyle
- English, written and spoken - additional languages are an advantage.
- Experience in creating graphics and content for social media.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send us your application, CV and examples of your SoMe work and link to your SoMe profiles as soon as possible and no later than 25 March 2021. We evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to remove the advertisement when we have found the right candidate.
Send your application to: email@example.com
You can send your application in either Danish or English
Moonchild Yoga Wear is a boutique yoga and loungewear brand with office in Aarhus, Denmark. We are a small team but with an exciting future and growth potential.
Since 2018, Moonchild has been working closely with Women for Women International, helping women survivors of war rebuild their lives. Each year Moonchild empowers an increasing number of women through a 12-month training programme where they can learn how to earn and save money, learn about women rights, improve their family’s health and make their voices heard at home and in their community, transforming their lives and creating change for the future.
As we grow, we will continue to focus on our environmental and social responsibility and we are excited to share this journey with you.